Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pssst... come closer... shhhh....

This is Scrappy, and I had to tell you what I did tonight! (Thank God for Google Translate, eh?)  Anyway, Daddy took me for a late walk, and, well, his eyes aren't as good as mine at night ( and not much better in daytime, really).  And I found him this:


Daddy says it's a Michelob Light, and it's the first one he's got since 3/18 (which I guess means he's filled 18 pages of caps since then).  Anyway, I wanted to let you all know before you-know-who took the credit!

BTW, I really like beer.  Daddy gave me a sip of something he called Canoe Paddler last night.  Mmmm.  I don't know why he won't share more with me...

2 comments:

  1. Clever Scrappy to find that cap for Daddy but beer isnt really good for a pup like you.

    ReplyDelete