Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Because it pays to pay attention...

I mentioned on the main blog that Mynx had sent me her lovely artwork, but I had got so excited that I forgot she said she was sending caps with it!  So I dug out the package, and sure enough, here were these two beauties:

All the way from Oz, here are two from Coopers.  Not only are they noted for their high quality beers, but are also the world's largest manufacturer of home-brew equipment.  As you can see, the brewery is celebrating their 150th anniversary.  If the pic I saw on Wikipedia are accurate, I believe the red one is a Sparkling Ale (which is one of those cloudy, stir-it-first English styles) and the green one is their original pale ale.   Many thanks again!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, so happy you got them and looked them up. I realised after I sent them, that I had forgotten to say what they were.
    And we roll our Coopers to mix in the sediment. Both are very enjoyable beers and South Australian (I could be biased)

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to what I've read, I don't think you are biased. And figuring out what they are is half the fun of getting them... as long as it CAN be figured out. Many times I have to write the sender (Like on the Billy Bock and the Ayinger from last week.

    ReplyDelete